Masters programmes application deadline is 19 September
We invite you to apply to the second level Bologna Masters programmes. Applications can be sent from 1 July until 19 September.
Benefits of the Masters study at the Faculty of Economics:
- Internationally comparable degree, accredited by two major international accreditations.
- High level of employability, locally and internationally.
- Globally competitive knowledge, knowledge useful in practice, working closely with the business world.
- Opportunities to study abroad and/or in English.
- Dynamic and highly motivated international team of students from many foreign countries.
- Placement exams.
- Influential alumni.
Application and enrollment information is available here.