Understanding both sides of the BREXIT debate
On 23rd June 2016 the UK will vote to leave or stay in the EU. But if it chooses to go, what then?
You are invited to join experts from the Thomson Reuters on May 26th 2016 (15:00 CET) at the live webinar (https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/brexit/) as they discuss what an exit could mean for financial services and companies across Europe – as well as the changes Britain might hope to see in the EU if it votes to stay in:
- What happens to GDP, inflation and trade?
- How will the UK look to replace lost flows?
- What happens to banking and the City?
For any other question please feel free to contact Brigitte Schönegger (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- EBSCO workshop on DiKUL and eBooks28.03.2017
- Proquest training23.02.2017
- Information regarding the use of databases at the CEL22.02.2017
- Holiday Timetable16.12.2016
- Summer opening hours10.06.2016