please bear in mind that the Central Economics Library will change the opening hours in the days around Christmas:
- Saturday, December 24 - closed
- Tuesday, December 27 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 28 - 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, December 29 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, December 30 - 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, December 31 – closed
We wish you merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!
- EBSCO workshop on DiKUL and eBooks28.03.2017
- Proquest training23.02.2017
- Information regarding the use of databases at the CEL22.02.2017
- Summer opening hours10.06.2016
- Understanding both sides of the BREXIT debate25.05.2016
Publish your comment:
Central Economics Library invites you to join us in EBSCO workshop. Pavel Synek, trainer and support representative at EBSCO Information Services will focus on ... >>>
Application In May 2017, Bratislava will yet again become a hub of security and foreign policy making, as top government, military and diplomat officials as ... >>>