Central Economics Library invites you to join us in Proquest trainig which will take place on March 7th, 2017 at 10 am in P-119.
ProQuest is one of the largest database collections covering different fields – they have built a huge collection. It includes the world’s largest collection of dissertations and theses; 20 million pages and three centuries of global, national, regional and specialty newspapers; rich aggregated collections of the world’s most important scholarly journals and periodicals.
The representative of the ProQuest, Eva Czegledi, will present the whole ProQuest collection, although focusing on – ABI/INFORM Complete part, relevant for the economic and business area. The collection is available at the FELU (also on Wi-Fi) and from remote access – for more information ask the librarian.
Applications on: https://www.1ka.si/a/119174
- EBSCO workshop on DiKUL and eBooks28.03.2017
- Information regarding the use of databases at the CEL22.02.2017
- Holiday Timetable16.12.2016
- Summer opening hours10.06.2016
- Understanding both sides of the BREXIT debate25.05.2016