Statista trial till May 3rd, 2017
Dear Central Economics Library members!
Trial access to Statista is now available to the Central Economics Library members till May 3rd 2017. The access is provided at the FELU location.
Statista is an innovative and intuitive tool for researching quantitative data, statistics and related information with access to over 1.5 million data sets (adding up to 500 extra per day) with revenue forecasts from 2015 to 2020 on over 400 industries, also includes many thousands of downloadable reports, studies and dossiers. It provides huge breadth coverage of data relating to most subject areas with an innovative, time saving and intuitive tool for researching quantitative data and statistics aggregating from 18,000 sources and on 75,000 different topics.
Statista’s 80 industry reports are intended to provide the facts needed to understand an industry. The reports are clearly structured, easy to understand and present not only numerical data on areas such as trends in turnover and revenue, but also on industry strengths and weaknesses. Updated annually, these reports contain the most recent and relevant data.
Statista’s dossiers are in-house reports which contain the most recent and relevant statistics concerning a single subject. These reports are compiled in accordance with the most regularly searched-for terms, meaning that users can be provided with dossiers on specific topic areas. In PowerPoint format, Statista’s dossiers serve as research facilitators for users wishing to gain a rapid but comprehensive insight into a topic. Regular updates and routine additions ensure that Statista’s 3,000 dossiers are always up to date.
NEW– In-depth comprehensive and interactive databases on the global Digital and Consumer markets:
- Statista‘s Digital Market Outlook offers forecasts, detailed market insights and key performance indicators for the most important areas of the Digital Economy, including various digital goods and services. The markets are divided into 32 relevant market segments. At the highest level of detail, the individual product groups and business models are broken down further into over 85 sub-segments – https://www.statista.com/outlook/digital-markets
- Statista’s Consumer Market Outlook provides in-depth market insights, key performance indexes and forecasts for the most important consumer markets. The current service covers 10 product categories and 70 subcategories – https://www.statista.com/outlook/consumer-markets
If a user is interested in a more in-depth insight into the overall context of a subject and finds that individual statistics aren’t sufficient, Statista’s study database can help. With numerous studies from market researchers, governmental institutions and businesses, sourced from over 600 industries, Statista’s study database provides users with the chance to access detailed information on an array of topics.
- Library closed from April 27 to May 2, 201718.04.2017
- EBSCO workshop on DiKUL and eBooks28.03.2017
- Proquest training23.02.2017
- Information regarding the use of databases at the CEL22.02.2017
- Holiday Timetable16.12.2016