Library closed from April 27 to May 2, 2017
Due to Slovenian national public holidays the Central Economics Library will be closed from April 27 to May 2, 2017.
We wish you a pleasant spring break.
- Statista trial till May 3rd, 201704.04.2017
- EBSCO workshop on DiKUL and eBooks28.03.2017
- Proquest training23.02.2017
- Information regarding the use of databases at the CEL22.02.2017
- Holiday Timetable16.12.2016
Publish your comment:
On Thursday, 20.04.2017, the traditional IMB programme information session was held at Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana. Brief overview of the programme was ... >>>
The British PM Theresa May has triggered Article 50 of the Lisbon treaty, starting the two-year process of the UK leaving the EU. Please join ... >>>