EMTM students visited company Istrabenz tourism d.d.
On Wednesday the 6th of April, within the subject Tourism and EU at EMTM (European Master of Tourism Management) program, we visited Slovenian Hotel Company Istrabenz tourism d.d. Our host was executive director for marketing and sales Janez Jager, who on innovative and interactive way presented the students the new trend in the area of e-marketing in tourism. As lecturer said e-marketing is the most important marketing tool in tourism industry at the present and it is going to become even more important in the future. Lecture was followed by the interesting debate, so in the name of students, EMTM program and FELU we kindly thank Janez Jager for his time and excellent lecture.
- Klaus Ehrlich hosted at the EMTM programme08.04.2011
- EMTM students care for Japan – video contribution01.04.2011
- EMTM programe hosted dr. Lučka Kajfež Bogataj11.02.2011
- EMTM program hosted Mr. Marjan Hribar04.02.2011
- EMTM students welcome at the Faculty of Economics!02.02.2011