Strategic alternatives in Tourism and Hotel Industry
Third module of the Tourism and Hospitality business academy has hosted professor Ramon Diaz Bernardo from one of the most established business schools in Europe, IE Spain. Besides that he is also a visiting professor at the Cornell University in USA.
Two day module, which took place on the 19th and 20th of April 2012 offered an in depth look and understanding of different types of contract forms in the hotel industry. It has also shown positive and negative sides of all types through a dynamic lecture, supported by actual business cases that can easily be mapped into the business environment where participants work.
Fourth module of the academy »HRM and Quality Management« will take place on the 17th and 18th of May 2012.
Find out more about the modules on the academy’s web site.
- ALUMNI & CI forum: China, the country of business opportuniti…11.04.2013
- “HE WHO LAUGHS LAST … FINDS A SOLUTION FOR THE FINANCIAL SECTOR…04.04.2013
- Lars Kolind: Unboss your organization26.02.2013
- „The New Born association – together we are stronger”04.02.2013
- Contemporary challenges of family busines, ALUMNI and FBN Adria f…16.01.2013