IMB hosted professor Lakshman Krishnamurthi (Kellogg School)
International Full Time Master Programme in Business Administration (IMB) is honoured to have hosted Lakshman Krishnamurthi, who is a professor of marketing at Kellogg School, Northwestern University. He is an international expert in the research areas of Pricing and Media, Pharmaceutical Marketing, New Product Strategy, Competitive Advantage and Choice Models. Besides being an established researcher, he has done consulting work and executive seminars for companies such as Motorola, Chicago Tribune, Siemens Health Care Diagnostics, DuPont, Microsoft, ExxonMobil, Johnson & Johnson, Ford Motors, Novartis, Peninsula Hotels, Xerox, Coca Cola, Motorola, Procter & Gamble and many others. IMB students had a privilege of attending his lectures on Marketing Management.
- Korean dean Jea Kee Song attended the IMB case study presentation…14.04.2011
- IMB students visitied the JUB company17.03.2011
- IMB students presented their project work at Mercator Headquarter…15.02.2011
- IMB Student received prestigious Združenje Manager Scholarship19.01.2011
- Visits at the IMB programme in December 201015.12.2010